Arroyo De La Miel (River of Honey)
The link between “Benalmádena Pueblo” and “Benalmádena Costa”.
It is a town within another town and with the mountains and sea as imaginary borders.
Arroyo De La Miel is the most important commercial centre of the town and as it is joined to the “Costa Del Sol” by modern residential areas with picturesque gardens, it’s most modern architecture is mixed with the traditional Andalusian style.
With excellent transport links as the train going from downtown Malaga to the Malaga Airport ending in Fuengirola.
Arroyo de la Miel market Friday 9:30am-2pm
Benalmádena Costa (The Beach)
The Benalmádena Costa spans along the district with 9 kilometres of clean and well taken care of beaches equipped with a Sunbeds, Restaurants (Chirringuitos) and a Floating Playground.
Benalmádena Marina (Puerto Deportivo)
The Benalmádena Marina has a abundance of life from restaurants, bars and pubs, nightclubs, shops, and many attractions. Enjoy a boat ride to/from Malaga and Fuengirola, Segway Tours, and the Sealife Aquarium.
- Playa Bil-Bil
- Playa Santa Ana
- Torrequebrada Golf Course: 18 Hole par 72
- Benalmádena Golf: 9 Hole par 3
- Bil Bil House: 18 hole pitch and putt
- Arroyo Street Market: Fri 9:30am-2pm
- Paloma Park Boot Sale: Wed 9:30am-2pm
- Along Avenida de la Constitution and the centre of Arroyo De La Miel.
- Along Avenida Antonio Machado and the promenade at the edge of the sea.
- The Benalmádena Marina
- Plaza Mayor (Outdoor Strip Mall) www.plazamayor.es
Fun and Leisure
- Teleférico Cablecar
- Tivoli World
- Moncho Tren S.A. (train)
- Flamenco Benalmádena
- Butterfly Park
- Casino de Torrequebrada
- Bus Turistico
- Prison Island
- Sealife Aquarium
- Ferry to Fuengirola: www.costasolcruceros.com
- Parque de la Paloma
- Stupa of Benalmadena
- Castillo De Colomares (Dedicated to Christopher Columbus’ discovery of the Americas)
- Daytrip 4 U